Sunday, February 21, 2010

Inspiration!



This is my inspiration board I stare at every time I run on the treadmill. Everything on this board represents something special to me especially this one to the right. Because my mom battled Breast cancer two times at such a young age, and we know that regular exercise and staying healthy decreases your chances of breast cancer, why not try to do everything you can to be preventative.
It was so nice yesterday afternoon I decided to get outside for a run. I chose to go from my house out to morrison line and back. I did it in just under 45 minutes. I definately can beat that time but it was a lot windier on the way back and I found myself walking more. I haven't been outside yet this morning but I woud like to do it again this morning and see what my time is.
But...looking outside and seeing frost on the car and on the trees, I may wait a bit longer to see if it warms up at all...

till next time.....

2 comments:

  1. Love your inspiration board, Cheri. What a great idea! Good luck with your run today :^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. where's the big picture of me?

    ReplyDelete