Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hey everyone,

So I haven't posted in a little while but that doesn't mean I haven't been busy...well maybe not as busy as I should be but anyhow.

So I played Snowpitch on the weekend and that really put me out of commission for a couple days. My legs were almost too sore to even walk so I had to put the running on hold for a couple days.

Last night I did strictly abs and by the way they felt this morning I think it was a bit of a waste of time. Obviously I need to ramp that up a bit. Tonight I went on the treadmill for 30 minutes. I tried to increase my running time to 2 min run; 1 minute walk and seriously by 20 minutes I felt like my legs were gonna fall off so I had to back off . I think it may be a little mind over matter. I am finding myself getting really bored after only 30 minutes. I am looking forward to the weather getting nicer and getting outside to run.....I know, I know lots of people run outside but I am a big baby and find it hard to breath in the cold.

Anyway I feel like I am hitting a bit of a wall and can't seem to get past the 1/2 hour mark. Hopefully I can get past this slump soon.

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment