Friday, February 5, 2010

The Befores

So I took these last night to show kinda of a starting off point. I think it is important to see yourself as others see you.





I did it!! I actually got up this morning to work out..although I did procrastinate a bit but I was able to get in a good 25 minute workout. Jeff is taking me to London tonight for some birthday grub so I didn't want to have to re-wash my hair again this afternoon.

I also tried some plain oatmeal this morning for breakfast.....YUCK!!! now I know why Quaker instant tastes sooo good. So that got tossed out and I ended up have a whole wheat english muffin with a little peanut butter...mmmmmm.

I will continue to try new healthy breakfasts until I actually find something I like..perhaps I need to buy some fruit and cottage cheese?

talk soon!

P.S - Jeff says when I can do 5 one armed push ups he will do the run with me...HA

No comments:

Post a Comment