Friday, March 12, 2010

So I just got back from a run with Jeff...well he biked while I ran. It kinda felt like a Rocky training camp (or like I was following my Mii, for those who like the wii fit.) He pushed me to run more, and for the couple times I had to stop and walk, he made sure it wasn't for long.

I haven't been for a run in almost a week now and was a little worried I wouldn't be able to keep up but all was good. I would like to get out a couple more times this weekend so I am hoping for some good weather.

Also I have lost 8lbs so far but seeing as I have slacked a little this week I won't be suprised if I stay at that for another week.

Till next time...

2 comments:

  1. congrats Cheri on the weight loss so far! You have been an inspiration for me to start doing the same! Maybe we can get out for a walk with the girls( since i dont do the running thing very well! Guess I could roller blade lol! Keep it up Cheri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 8 pounds, good work!

    ReplyDelete