Thursday, March 4, 2010

Keep it up.....

Hey everyone...
So I have decided to suck it up and start running outside more. I have been able to run 5.2 km in 45 minutes which I don't think is too bad to start off with. My goal is to get that time down to 35 minutes by May. Then start working on distance.

I have also reciently started following the weight watchers point system. It REALLY makes you aware of your portion controls and what you eat throughout the day. I am quite amazed at the amount I was eating before and not really feeling full ( or toooo full) and what I eat now and feel full. ( or as they like to say...satisfied)

Today I also went for a walk on my lunch to enjoy the sunshine. I think I may start doing that a little more often because It really gave me a boost for my afternoon.

Tonight we needed garbage tags so what the heck, I got on my runners and ran up to Macs to get some tags. I think the man working thought I was nuts coming in huffing and puffing...:)

Until next time ...I hope this inspires some of you to get out and get moving!!!! ;P

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cheri, just wanted to say congrats on your progress!! I've been eating healthy and exercising (including running) for awhile now. I can't believe how great I feel!! I'm doing a 5km in october.

    Lisa Wood

    ReplyDelete